Below you can find the detailed conditions for Kuehne+Nagel’s air freight services.
- Conditions of contract based on IATA Resolution 600b until 27 Dec 2019: Download
- Conditions of contract based on amended IATA Resolution 600b effective 28 Dec 2019: Download
(Please note, above mentioned supersedes the old liability limits even though our H/AWB may still reflect the old liability limits.)
- For any pre-transportation or on-forwarding beyond the airports, the liability is either ruled by the respective Terms and Conditions of the national forwarder organisations (please see country listing at the bottom) or
- For Asia Pacific: FIATA MODEL RULES FOR FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES as adopted by Kuehne+Nagel entities in Asia Pacific: Download
- If such do not exist by the FIATA MODEL RULES FOR FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES as adopted by the respective Kuehne+Nagel country organisation.
For any air transportation to, from and within any country that presently has neither adopted (see list of countries) the Warsaw nor the Montreal Convention, please also refer to above mentioned applicable rules under item 2 and 3.
Terms & Conditions for External Liability Service (ELS) for Perishable Shipments
Here you can find the Terms & Conditions for External Liability Service (ELS) for Perishable Shipments.
For more information, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions of national forwarder organisations
|Estonia||Go to website|
|Greece||Go to website|
|Puerto Rico (and USA)||Download|
|USA (and Puerto Rico)||Download|